MedVita is a leading provider of healthcare professionals. We provide quick, efficient, temporary, and permanent solutions to unexpected staffing shortages to ensure that your residents receive the care they deserve. We currently support care homes, nursing homes, and hospitals offering experienced healthcare professionals to cover one-off shifts, last-minute absences, long-term planned leave or permanent employment. At MedVita, we pride ourselves on being compassionate, committed, reliable, and flexible. We believe in building strong, long-term partnerships and tailoring our approach to suit our clients’ needs.
Providing Healthcare with Love
We are proud of our experienced healthcare staff who share our passion for providing a high standard of care which enables us to make a positive change to peoples’ lives. From companionship to complex care services, we ensure our clients exceptional staff for their residents. All staff undergo a process of rigorous recruitment and supervision to provide experiences which are consistently delivered with passion and professionalism ensuring they reflect our values. We follow a set of values which help us focus and inspire the work that we do. They shape our identity as an establishment and truly reflect what we value most:
We offer national coverage with an office based in London, UK. We build relationships with our clients to ensure we understand their requirements and how we can assist to meet them.
What MedVita Has To Offer.
Healthcare jobs redefined!!!
– We recognize our client’s need and personal preferences.
– We are supportive and considerate.
– We expect our staff to always be kind and friendly.
– We show empathy and patience in difficult situations.
– We understand the health and social needs for all residents.
– We professionally deliver effective person- centered care.
- We are active listeners and compassionate communicators.
- We ensure maximum care quality and make clients feel understood and residents looked after
- We promote staff to suggest ideas and embrace new ways of working.
- Our staff can manage difficult situations and emotions.
- Constantly improving our personal and professional performance.
- Always striving to provide you with top-level service.